Saturday, 29 October 2011

Winter Fun

Good morning everyone! Have you heard the news? New LOTV stamps coming out in a few weeks! Oh wait till you see, you can get a peek of what's coming on the Lili of the Valley home page. The DT will be showing you peeks soon too!
In the meantime, I've got an easel card to share with you using these two cuties, 'Toboggan for Two'. 

They look like they're having so much fun on their sled, they needed a beautiful snowy scene in the background. I love the beautiful landscape digital stamps from Motivet, a perfect match for this image. 



I colored everything with my Copics, cut out the girl and boy and popped them up on the background. I even added some Crystal Lacquer over the pond to make it look like ice. This card was a lot of fun to make, I love landscapes and I love LOTV, what a perfect combo!


Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!


Stamps: LOTV Toboggan for Two, A5 verses; Motivet digital background
Ink: Memento
Paper: SU, Heavenly White, Bazzill, shimmer white cardstock, unknown patterned paper from my stash
Tools & Accessories: Martha Stewart snowflake edge punch, SU Northern Frost die, Copics, pearls, Crystal Lacquer, EK Success edge punch, organza ribbon, Spellbinders Fancy Labels


~Katarina

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, it has so much depth. I love your snowflakes. Are they a die cut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love the scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful!!!! Love, love, love it! :O) Hugs! Leah Ann`

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your card. Thx for the tip on the landscapes: this one is super!

    Hugs annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katarina this has to be one of the most amazing cards I have ever seen sweets, totally and utterly mindblowing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so beautiful the image is fabulous and the background too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. OM Goodness, this is gorgeous! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful scene, love all the details tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that is stunning!! I adore that background so much that i've just bought it. I hope I can do it justice like you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!